Asset Management Program For Landlords
Managing Your Properties Just Got A Little Easier
At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FLorida Properties Group, we know that managing your own Tampa Property Management rental can be difficult. That’s why Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FLorida Properties Group Management Division devotes itself exclusively to the management and leasing of residential property. We offer tenant placement, complete property management and seasonal property management options.
Let us take the hassle out of renting your investment property with the following Tampa property management services:
Market Assessment of Your Investment Property
- Review of your property for repairs or improvements needed to enhance marketability
- Rent value determination using MLS and Web rental data for comparable properties
- Local MLS listing feeds to Realtor.com
- Company website BHHSFloridaPropeties.com feeding to other leading rental web sites including Craig’s List option.
- Additional Exposure of your rental home to a wide audience through the use of the most popular online at Broker’s discounted rates to owners.
- Promotion of your property through our Relocation Service program
- Credit, employment, civil and criminal checks
- Research of landlord references
- Apply pre-established criteria for the acceptance or rejection of tenant applicants
- Execute lease agreement with applicant and owners
- Make tenant aware of any Home Owner Association rental procedures
- Deliver keys for possession after all pre-move in funds are collected
Management and Financial and Accounting after Move-in
- Move-in inspection and documentation of property condition
- Collection of rents through online payments from Tenant Portal or by check
- Post 3-Day Late Rent Notices 5 to 7 days after rent due date
- Deliver owner proceeds via Automatic Bank Transfer with E-mail notification or physical check
- Payment of invoices
- Provide online access to owner account records at RentAHomeWithUs.com site
- Annual itemized income and expense statement is provided with IRS form 1099
- Resolve issues of Lease compliance professionally for tenant and owner
- Inspect property approximately 90 days prior to lease end
- Execute Lease Renewal or re-market to new tenant
- Complete a move-out condition report and coordinate make- ready repairs for re- marketing.
- Make Security Deposit Claims as required by FL Statute Chapter 83
- Disburse Security Funds as claimed or negotiated on owner’s behalf
Repairs, Emergencies and Regular Maintenance
- Minor or emergency repairs and routine maintenance are coordinated using only licensed and insured vendors through our Maintenance Dispatch Department.
- Online tenant access for work orders and conversations with property managers
- Optional coordination of the upkeep of your lawn or pool
- Capstone Home Warranty policy available for HVAC and appliance service
- Property inspection program for preventative maintenance available for an additional fee through a Professional Property Inspection Company.
Landlord Tenant Act Chapter 83
As of September 1, 2016, Inspections will be performed by 3rd party professional inspectors at tenant expense. Property Managers will visit homes as circumstances require.
The Lease now includes terms about Administrative fees to tenant at Move-in, 4th Quarter condition review and at Move-Out as additional rent.
This protects the tenant from undocumented damage claims on security deposits and insures the landlord that tenant is being responsible with the care of the home. It provides easy to read reports of 60+ pages that can be easily compared over time to show normal wear and tear as well as tenant caused damage.